828 Bricksquad Blvd Bloods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

828 Bricksquad Boulevard Families

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delano ''YG'' Shakur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Y.G

Y.G

Delano ''YG'' Shakur Empty
PostSubject: Delano ''YG'' Shakur   Delano ''YG'' Shakur EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Real life name and Forums name on LS-RP.com.::[Deonte] [Y.G].
Obey all the rules in the server. Yes
Have you ever been in Administration Jail? Yes or No, if Yes state Why.:: No I'm new. Never got in trouble/
Are you Muture? ::Yes I'm going on 19 I'm pretty much a Grown man..
Are you a Active player?:: I plan On going back to school. During certain days I will be in active do to real life. But when I plan LSRP I usally play like 2-3 hours....
Are you above level 3 Ingame:: Almost I'm currenty level 2 but I'll by 3 by the time you read this.
Have you Donated for your Character to have Bmx Permission for IG Rp? Yes or No:: No.
How long have you been playing LS-RP and how long have you been Experienced in RPing.:: 3 Months
Have you ever Rped a Thug/Gangbanger?:: Yes
State a good Reason why you would want to Join this Faction and how good you think you can help within the Faction.

I'm from LA. So I know alot of the gang gang culture I was raised around it . Some of my relatives are gang members, I always be around it. So It be real easy almost 2nd nature rp in this faction. So, I can help it as in being the realness also, I'm a very good team play..
Back to top Go down

Delano ''YG'' Shakur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
828 Bricksquad Blvd Bloods :: Your first category :: Applications.-
Jump to: