828 Bricksquad Blvd Bloods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

828 Bricksquad Boulevard Families

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cassius_Durrell application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassius_Durrell

Cassius_Durrell application. Empty
PostSubject: Cassius_Durrell application.   Cassius_Durrell application. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:07 am

IC Information
Character Name: Cassius_Durrell
Is your Character Loyal to listen when spoken to? :Yeah he is.
Age, (If your a new person, to apply for First rank ''Youngins'', Rp between 13-16 Years old): Sixteen years old.
Do you own a Vehicle/House? Yes or No:: Not yet.
OOC Information
Real life name and Forums name on LS-RP.com.::[Real name] [LS-RP Name]. Real life name is David, Forum name is Trillz.
Obey all the rules in the server.
Have you ever been in Administration Jail? Yes or No, if Yes state Why.:: No i haven't.
Are you Muture? :: Yes i am.
Are you a Active player?:: Yeah.
Are you above level 3 Ingame:: Not yet.
Have you Donated for your Character to have Bmx Permission for IG Rp? Yes or No:: Not yet.
How long have you been playing LS-RP and how long have you been Experienced in RPing.:: Been Roleplaying for years now, been in LS-RP for two months, made a new forum account though.
Have you ever Rped a Thug/Gangbanger?:: Yeah that's what i'm doing.
State a good Reason why you would want to Join this Faction and how good you think you can help within the Faction:: I literally fell in love with this faction the first time i saw the thread, and i'm generally a good RP'er espicially when it comes to being a black thug, i got a decent knowledge regarding bloods, I think that i will help the faction's outsiders to gain a better reputation within the community and the other factions. I always keep it realistic.
[/center]
Back to top Go down

Cassius_Durrell application.
Page 1 of 1