828 Bricksquad Blvd Bloods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

828 Bricksquad Boulevard Families

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael "Mike" Howley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Howley

Michael "Mike" Howley Empty
PostSubject: Michael "Mike" Howley   Michael "Mike" Howley EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:14 pm

IC Information
Character Name: Michael Howley
Is your Character Loyal to listen when spoken to? :: Yes
Do you own a Vehicle/House? Yes or No::I've got a 2010 faggio
OOC Information
Real life name and Forums name on LS-RP.com.::Alerio
Obey all the rules in the server.
Have you ever been in Administration Jail? Yes or No, if Yes state Why.:One time for b-hopping cause that's my first account
Are you Muture? :: Yes
Are you a Active player?:: YES
Are you above level 3 Ingame:: Yes
Have you Donated for your Character to have Bmx Permission for IG Rp? Yes or No:: No
How long have you been playing LS-RP and how long have you been Experienced in RPing.:: Around 2 years
Have you ever Rped a Thug/Gangbanger?:: Yes
State a good Reason why you would want to Join this Faction and how good you think you can help within the Faction:
Because I really like Blood roleplay , and that also.I respect all members inside the gang like Freedy,T-Bone,Milly and Nas , and the rest obliouvsly .I'm roleplayin' a 16 years old child,having a faggio [ cause of my age I can't got another vehicle].I can help this faction with videos/screenshot and also with my roleplay.I think that I'm good enough to roleplay with this faction and help us to be better.
Back to top Go down

Michael "Mike" Howley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
828 Bricksquad Blvd Bloods :: Your first category :: Applications.-
Jump to: