828 Bricksquad Blvd Bloods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

828 Bricksquad Boulevard Families

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eldrick "Rick" Taylor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eldrick_Taylor

Eldrick "Rick" Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Eldrick "Rick" Taylor   Eldrick "Rick" Taylor EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:52 am

IC Information
Character Name: Eldrick Taylor
Is your Character Loyal to listen when spoken to? : Yes, it is.
Age, (If your a new person, to apply for First rank ''Youngins'', Rp between 13-16 Years old): 15 y.o.
Do you own a Vehicle/House? Yes or No:: A white Mercedes Benz SLR 500, but Eldrick doesn't drive it yet.
OOC Information
Real life name and Forums name on LS-RP.com.::[Farte Catalin] [kromstar].
Obey all the rules in the server.
Have you ever been in Administration Jail? Yes or No, if Yes state Why.:: I been in a-jail, once for tabbing on a BMX during a pursuit, and the second for powergaming.
Are you Muture? :: Yes, I am.
Are you a Active player?:: Yes, I am.
Are you above level 3 Ingame:: Yes, I am.
Have you Donated for your Character to have Bmx Permission for IG Rp? Yes or No:: Yes, I did.
How long have you been playing LS-RP and how long have you been Experienced in RPing.::
Have you ever Rped a Thug/Gangbanger?:: Yes, I did.
State a good Reason why you would want to Join this Faction and how good you think you can help within the Faction. Well. There are more than one reason why I decided to join that faction. The first is, because the gang-roleplay attracts me very much, and I think that it is the best for me. The second reason why I decided to join this faction is because, I got another friend here, and I want to keep roleplaying with him. And the last reason why I decided to join that faction is because I saw the roleplay of this faction, and it seems to be evoluated, with skilled members and nice members. And for the last question, I think that I can help this faction by roleplaying with it, and being active.
[/center]
Back to top Go down

Eldrick "Rick" Taylor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
828 Bricksquad Blvd Bloods :: Your first category :: Applications.-
Jump to: