828 Bricksquad Blvd Bloods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

828 Bricksquad Boulevard Families

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dwayne 'D-Rock' Harrison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwayne_Harrison

Dwayne 'D-Rock' Harrison Empty
PostSubject: Dwayne 'D-Rock' Harrison   Dwayne 'D-Rock' Harrison EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:09 am

IC Information
Character Name: Dwayne Harrison
Is your Character Loyal to listen when spoken to? : Yes.
Age, (If your a new person, to apply for First rank ''Youngins'', Rp between 13-16 Years old): 17.
Do you own a Vehicle/House? Yes or No:: Neither.
OOC Information
Real life name and Forums name on LS-RP.com.::[John Campbell] [Ryuu_Takashi].
Obey all the rules in the server.
Have you ever been in Administration Jail? Yes or No, if Yes state Why.:: Not on this character, but on Tyrone for reasons like disagreeing with Cecilia Guzman's rulings on something..
Are you Muture? :: I like to think so.
Are you a Active player?:: Yes.
Are you above level 3 Ingame:: Not yet. Level one at the moment.
Have you Donated for your Character to have Bmx Permission for IG Rp? Yes or No:: Working on it.
How long have you been playing LS-RP and how long have you been Experienced in RPing.:: LS-RP for about 9 Months, RP for A year.
Have you ever Rped a Thug/Gangbanger?:: Yes, with RBF
State a good Reason why you would want to Join this Faction and how good you think you can help within the Faction. I think that I am a skilled roleplayer, bringing a positive image to the faction. I am also very active and dedicated so I will be on almost every day. (Excluding days where I have to go to my dad's house) I am not planning on roleplaying a robot either, I plan on giving my character real emotions and feelings.
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Dwayne Bradshaw
Admin

Dwayne 'D-Rock' Harrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwayne 'D-Rock' Harrison   Dwayne 'D-Rock' Harrison EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:42 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://828bloods.board-directory.net

Dwayne 'D-Rock' Harrison
Page 1 of 1